Saturday 3 March 2018

The Lookout



This lovely Penny Black stamp was a Christmas present from my Sister and its the first time it's seen ink. Stamped with Memento ink and coloured with pro markers, I'm more at home with pencils or water colours but was quite pleased at how it turned out.  The brickwork is an old Sizzix folder but I'd had it so long I couldn't work out what "sandwich" to use, tried on Cuttlebug and Big Shot and gave up, went to put the folder back in the box and staring me in the face was a piece of card on which I had written what to use DUH! no good being efficient if you forget where you have put the useful information.  I'd like to enter my card into



and

Cardz4galz -Furry Friends




8 comments:

  1. A fantastic card Joan and really lovely stamped image. I had to smile at your'sandwich' problems, the results look great.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card Joan! At least you wrote the sandwich recipe down - I use all sorts of shims then forget what I used! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is adorable, what a great card, Thanks for sharing with us on Cardz 4 Galz, Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card, I love that sweet image and fabulous embossed background! Thanks so much for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Popping by to say Hi. I love your card, smiled about the sandwich of embossing. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Galz Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, how adorable!! What great cards! Thanks for sharing with us on Cardz 4 Galz, Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh your process made me laugh...it's all trial and error again! Glad you stuck with it as it was the perfect touch for your design. Super cute card!
    Thanks for sharing you wonderful inspiration with us for our March Penny Black Saturday Challenge ! ♥ Sue Kment

    Thanks for sharing you wonderful inspiration with us for our March Penny Black Saturday Challenge ! ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.